Killer Night


This lyric (up me) is from A Dustland Fairytale..
Oh, I really wanna go to The Killers concert, and I don't know where zone I can go xD. I can't go to platinium because I'm non-money and because I'm saving it for something else *.*. No to Preferencial because I'd be alone! and that me- no- like.
So I have another sections on mind.
Here's the position map, the prices are in soles ~> $ 2.93 = S/. 1.00

Esta letra (arriba mio) es de A dustland Fairytale..
Oh, quiero ir mal al concierto de The Killers y no se a que zona ir xD. No puedo ir a platinium porque estoy aguja y porque estoy juntando para otra cosilla *.*. No a pref. porque iria sola y eso no me gusta.
Asi que tengo otras secciones en mente.
Aqui está el mapa de ubicaciones:


For more info of this event go to www.thekillersperu.com
Para mas info sobre este evento ve a www.thekillersperu.com

1 comment:

  1. GAD I love the killers too. Did a post on them about a month ago... and you might hate me... but... also about how i was front row at their concert. and about how me and brandon definitely made eye contact.
    Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete

talks